Monday, November 2, 2009

watchfire

Some thoughts are too short to share on a blog.
Sometimes, there's something I can neatly encapsulate in a single sentence...

Short forms of expression are also something I greatly enjoy for quoting songs or short thoughts. F
Recently, the place to go to with this was Facebook. I'll probably continue posting on Facebook though, even as I simultaneously use Twitter...

Twitter is a fad though, isn't it? People gathered around it because it's a recent cool thing, there are even people using it for fierce marketing...
I'm not here for that. I merely recognize the merits of this form. The mundane occurrences and short thoughts can go there, easily sent from more and less remote locations.

For integrity, I've added my Twitter feed to the sidebar. I figured it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment