Friday, July 24, 2009

lateralus (and music in general)

This might already be visible in the two previous posts, but music is an inseparable, most important element of my life. You will most likely never find me outside without my phone and headset. (I don't need an iPod or anything like that - my phone serves just fine as a mp3 player.)
I often express my thoughts or feelings by quoting songs that somehow resonate with those. My communicator statuses or descriptions always quote a song. I do realize it's not my own creativity - but I think the music I listen to is a large part of me or indeed a large part of anyone with my level of audiophilia.
In music, I seek interesting artistic experiences, which bring emotions that resonate in me, thoughts or observations that I share. And... yeah, this whole lead-up is partly to introduce a song that has become a sort of mantra for me, whenever I'm looking for positive and constructive tones.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous24/7/09 19:44

    You're an audioslave
    Just like me:)
    By the way, I know you
    We're often smooking hookah together
    Guess who I am:D
    (As you see, I was really f**king bored xD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy guess, Marcin. High five.

    ReplyDelete
  3. isis for teh win

    lots of love x x x

    ReplyDelete